El Pollo Loco Holdings (LOCO) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LOCO) will replace American Science & Engineering Inc. (NASDAQ: ASEI) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, September 12. S&P SmallCap 600 constituent OSI Systems Inc.(NASDAQ: OSIS) is acquiring American Science & Engineering in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!