Edgewater Technology (EDGW) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: EDGW) announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has approved an extension of the company's stock repurchase program to September 22, 2017.
The Repurchase Program, which was originally announced in December 2007 and subsequently amended, allows for the repurchase of up to $23.1 million of the company's common stock. The Repurchase Program was scheduled to expire on September 23, 2016. The Board did not make any changes to the $23.1 million repurchase authorization. To date, Edgewater has repurchased approximately $14.4 million of its shares, leaving a remaining authorization of approximately $8.7 million.
Under the Extended Repurchase Program, the company's common stock may be purchased from time-to-time on the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of the purchases will be based upon market conditions, securities law considerations, and other factors. The Extended Repurchase Program does not obligate the company to acquire a specific number of shares in any period and may be modified, suspended, extended or discontinued at any time, without prior notice.
Repurchased common shares become treasury shares, a portion of which may be used to satisfy Edgewater's current and near-term requirements under its equity incentive and other benefit plans.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!