Edgewater Technology (EDGW) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: EDGW) announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has approved an extension of the company's stock repurchase program to September 22, 2017.
The Repurchase Program, which was originally announced in December 2007 and subsequently amended, allows for the repurchase of up to $23.1 million of the company's common stock. The Repurchase Program was scheduled to expire on September 23, 2016. The Board did not make any changes to the $23.1 million repurchase authorization. To date, Edgewater has repurchased approximately $14.4 million of its shares, leaving a remaining authorization of approximately $8.7 million.
Under the Extended Repurchase Program, the company's common stock may be purchased from time-to-time on the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. The timing and amount of the purchases will be based upon market conditions, securities law considerations, and other factors. The Extended Repurchase Program does not obligate the company to acquire a specific number of shares in any period and may be modified, suspended, extended or discontinued at any time, without prior notice.
Repurchased common shares become treasury shares, a portion of which may be used to satisfy Edgewater's current and near-term requirements under its equity incentive and other benefit plans.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Updates on Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!