Echostar Corporation (SATS) Appoints New COO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Echostar Corporation (Nasdaq: SATS) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
Effective September 30, 2016, the Board of Directors of EchoStar Corporation (“EchoStar”) appointed Mr. David J. Rayner as Chief Operating Officer in addition to his current positions of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, and Mr. Anders N. Johnson as Chief Strategy Officer in addition to his current position of President of EchoStar Satellite Services L.L.C.
Mr. Rayner, age 59, has served as EchoStar’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer since December 2012. From November 2011 to November 2012, Mr. Rayner served as Chief Financial Officer of Tendril Networks, Inc., a Boulder, Colorado software company. Mr. Rayner served as EchoStar’s Chief Financial Officer from June 2010 to November 2011 and served as EchoStar’s Chief Administrative Officer from January 2008 to June 2010. Prior to that, Mr. Rayner served as Executive Vice President of Installation and Service Networks of DISH Network Corporation and had previously held the position of Chief Financial Officer of DISH Network Corporation from December 2004 to September 2006. Before joining DISH Network Corporation in December 2004, Mr. Rayner served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Time Warner Telecom in Denver, beginning in June 1998.
Mr. Johnson, age 59, has served as President of EchoStar Satellite Services L.L.C. since June 2011. Mr. Johnson was previously at SES World Skies where he served as Senior Vice President of Strategic Satellite Development. Mr. Johnson joined SES GLOBAL after the combination of GE Americom and SES GLOBAL in 2001. Prior to SES GLOBAL, Mr. Johnson worked at GE Capital beginning in 1985 in a variety of executive level roles in Satellite Services, Aviation Services, and Transportation & Industrial Financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces Court Affirmation to Stay Litigation Pending FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings Outcome
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Files 2.72M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!