Echostar Corporation (SATS) Appoints New COO
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Echostar Corporation (Nasdaq: SATS) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
Effective September 30, 2016, the Board of Directors of EchoStar Corporation (“EchoStar”) appointed Mr. David J. Rayner as Chief Operating Officer in addition to his current positions of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, and Mr. Anders N. Johnson as Chief Strategy Officer in addition to his current position of President of EchoStar Satellite Services L.L.C.
Mr. Rayner, age 59, has served as EchoStar’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer since December 2012. From November 2011 to November 2012, Mr. Rayner served as Chief Financial Officer of Tendril Networks, Inc., a Boulder, Colorado software company. Mr. Rayner served as EchoStar’s Chief Financial Officer from June 2010 to November 2011 and served as EchoStar’s Chief Administrative Officer from January 2008 to June 2010. Prior to that, Mr. Rayner served as Executive Vice President of Installation and Service Networks of DISH Network Corporation and had previously held the position of Chief Financial Officer of DISH Network Corporation from December 2004 to September 2006. Before joining DISH Network Corporation in December 2004, Mr. Rayner served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Time Warner Telecom in Denver, beginning in June 1998.
Mr. Johnson, age 59, has served as President of EchoStar Satellite Services L.L.C. since June 2011. Mr. Johnson was previously at SES World Skies where he served as Senior Vice President of Strategic Satellite Development. Mr. Johnson joined SES GLOBAL after the combination of GE Americom and SES GLOBAL in 2001. Prior to SES GLOBAL, Mr. Johnson worked at GE Capital beginning in 1985 in a variety of executive level roles in Satellite Services, Aviation Services, and Transportation & Industrial Financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!