Eaton Vance (EV) AUM Rose to $343B Through Sept. 2016
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) reported consolidated assets under management of $343.0 billion on September 30, 2016. This compares to $334.4 billion on July 31, 2016, the close of the Company's third fiscal quarter.
Assets under Management
By investment vehicle:
Institutional separate accounts
High-net-worth separate accounts
Retail managed accounts
By investment mandate:
By investment affiliate:
Eaton Vance Management
(1) Includes balanced and multi-asset mandates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 8M Share Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires Maluuba
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!