Eaton Vance (EV) AUM Rose to $343B Through Sept. 2016
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) reported consolidated assets under management of $343.0 billion on September 30, 2016. This compares to $334.4 billion on July 31, 2016, the close of the Company's third fiscal quarter.
Assets under Management
By investment vehicle:
Institutional separate accounts
High-net-worth separate accounts
Retail managed accounts
By investment mandate:
By investment affiliate:
Eaton Vance Management
(1) Includes balanced and multi-asset mandates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Receives $1.4B DLA Contract
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!