Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Eagle Materials Inc. (NYSE: EXP) announced that it has appointed George Damiris to its Board of Directors. Mr. Damiris is Chief Executive Officer and President of HollyFrontier Corporation. George also serves as a director at HollyFrontier and Holly Logistics Services, LLC.
“George brings a wealth of perspective to the Eagle Board as well as superb operational acumen that he has developed over his career with BP, Koch Industries and HollyFrontier,” said Eagle’s Chairman Larry Hirsch. “We are confident that George will provide valuable insights as Eagle continues on its path of dynamic growth and achievement.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- Providence Service (PRSC) to Sell Majority Stake in Matrix Medical Network
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!