Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eagle Materials Inc. (NYSE: EXP) announced that it has appointed George Damiris to its Board of Directors. Mr. Damiris is Chief Executive Officer and President of HollyFrontier Corporation. George also serves as a director at HollyFrontier and Holly Logistics Services, LLC.
“George brings a wealth of perspective to the Eagle Board as well as superb operational acumen that he has developed over his career with BP, Koch Industries and HollyFrontier,” said Eagle’s Chairman Larry Hirsch. “We are confident that George will provide valuable insights as Eagle continues on its path of dynamic growth and achievement.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX), Lantern Pharma Announce Strategic Collaboration
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!