Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Acquires SDARI-64 Ultramax Newbuilding Vessel
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) announced that it has acquired a resale 2017-built 64,000 deadweight SDARI-64 Ultramax dry bulk vessel constructed at Chengxi Shipyard Co., Ltd. The vessel is scheduled to be delivered to the Company in January 2017, and will be named the M/V Singapore Eagle.
Including the acquisition of the M/V Stamford Eagle, which was announced last week, the Eagle Bulk fleet will consist of 42 owned vessels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!