Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Acquires SDARI-64 Ultramax Newbuilding Vessel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) announced that it has acquired a resale 2017-built 64,000 deadweight SDARI-64 Ultramax dry bulk vessel constructed at Chengxi Shipyard Co., Ltd. The vessel is scheduled to be delivered to the Company in January 2017, and will be named the M/V Singapore Eagle.
Including the acquisition of the M/V Stamford Eagle, which was announced last week, the Eagle Bulk fleet will consist of 42 owned vessels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!