Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Acquires NACKS-61 Ultramax Dry Bulk Vessel
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) announced that it has acquired a 2016 built 61,000 deadweight NACKS-61 Ultramax dry bulk vessel constructed at Nantong COSCO Kawasaki Heavy Industries Engineering Co., Ltd. ("NACKS"). The vessel is scheduled to be delivered to the Company in November and will be renamed the M/V Stamford Eagle.
This is the first vessel acquisition for Eagle Bulk in more than 6 years and reflects management's renewed commitment to invest in a high-quality fleet renewal and growth strategy within the Supramax/Ultramax segment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Fitbit (FIT) Following Announced Acquisition and Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!