Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Acquires NACKS-61 Ultramax Dry Bulk Vessel
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) announced that it has acquired a 2016 built 61,000 deadweight NACKS-61 Ultramax dry bulk vessel constructed at Nantong COSCO Kawasaki Heavy Industries Engineering Co., Ltd. ("NACKS"). The vessel is scheduled to be delivered to the Company in November and will be renamed the M/V Stamford Eagle.
This is the first vessel acquisition for Eagle Bulk in more than 6 years and reflects management's renewed commitment to invest in a high-quality fleet renewal and growth strategy within the Supramax/Ultramax segment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Corning (GLW) Takes Minority Stake in Menlo Micro
- Teledyne Technologies (TDY) Acquires Hanson Research; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!