EZCORP (EZPW) Appoints New COO
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
EZCORP (NASDAQ: EZPW) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02 — Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers
EZCORP, Inc. (the “Company”) has named Joseph L. Rotunda as Chief Operating Officer (principal operating officer), effective October 4, 2016. Mr. Rotunda is a member of the Company’s Board of Directors and will continue to serve in that role. In his role as Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Rotunda will continue to report to Stuart I. Grimshaw, Chief Executive Officer; will share the senior management oversight responsibilities for the Company’s U.S. and Mexico pawn businesses with Mr. Grimshaw; and will also be responsible for a number of operational support functions.
Mr. Rotunda, age 69, has been serving in the position of President, North American Pawn since May 2015. He previously served as the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors, from August 2000 to November 2010. For a description of Mr. Rotunda’s background, see the biographical information set forth in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2015 (“Item 10 — Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance — Board of Directors — Biographical Information — Joseph L. Rotunda”), which is incorporated herein by reference.
The terms of Mr. Rotunda’s compensation arrangements were not changed in connection with his appointment as Chief Operating Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Replenish Trial Data a 'Clear Win' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!