EZCORP (EZPW) Appoints New COO
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EZCORP (NASDAQ: EZPW) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02 — Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers
EZCORP, Inc. (the “Company”) has named Joseph L. Rotunda as Chief Operating Officer (principal operating officer), effective October 4, 2016. Mr. Rotunda is a member of the Company’s Board of Directors and will continue to serve in that role. In his role as Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Rotunda will continue to report to Stuart I. Grimshaw, Chief Executive Officer; will share the senior management oversight responsibilities for the Company’s U.S. and Mexico pawn businesses with Mr. Grimshaw; and will also be responsible for a number of operational support functions.
Mr. Rotunda, age 69, has been serving in the position of President, North American Pawn since May 2015. He previously served as the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors, from August 2000 to November 2010. For a description of Mr. Rotunda’s background, see the biographical information set forth in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2015 (“Item 10 — Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance — Board of Directors — Biographical Information — Joseph L. Rotunda”), which is incorporated herein by reference.
The terms of Mr. Rotunda’s compensation arrangements were not changed in connection with his appointment as Chief Operating Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!