EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Prices Upsized $200M Senior Notes Follow-On Offering
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
EV Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EVEP) and its subsidiary EV Energy Finance Corp., today announced that they have priced an additional $200 million in aggregate principal amount of their 8.0 percent senior notes due 2019 (the "Additional Notes") pursuant to the same indenture under which their existing $300 million of 8.0 percent senior notes (the "Existing Notes") were issued. The offering was upsized from the previously announced $100 million to $200 million aggregate principal amount. The Existing Notes and the Additional Notes will be treated as a single class of debt securities under the indenture. The price to investors will be 103.0 percent of the principal amount, plus accrued interest from October 15, 2011, for a yield to worst of 7.281 percent with respect to the Additional Notes. The partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the outstanding balance under its credit facility. The partnership expects to close the sale of the Additional Notes on March 13, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Resource (GORO) Reports Favorable Outcome of Class Action, Derivative Lawsuits
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Receives $565M Contract from New York Dept. of Health to Update Medicaid Claims System
- Eli Lilly & Co.'s (LLY) Ixekizumab Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!