EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Prices Upsized $200M Senior Notes Follow-On Offering
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
EV Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: EVEP) and its subsidiary EV Energy Finance Corp., today announced that they have priced an additional $200 million in aggregate principal amount of their 8.0 percent senior notes due 2019 (the "Additional Notes") pursuant to the same indenture under which their existing $300 million of 8.0 percent senior notes (the "Existing Notes") were issued. The offering was upsized from the previously announced $100 million to $200 million aggregate principal amount. The Existing Notes and the Additional Notes will be treated as a single class of debt securities under the indenture. The price to investors will be 103.0 percent of the principal amount, plus accrued interest from October 15, 2011, for a yield to worst of 7.281 percent with respect to the Additional Notes. The partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the outstanding balance under its credit facility. The partnership expects to close the sale of the Additional Notes on March 13, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Posts Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.03
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Plans Conf. Call to Update on Business Matters
- Gogo (GOGO) Enters Partnership with Spafax for Gogo Vision Support
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!