EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM) Opens at $23
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: EQM) opens at $23 after pricing 12.5 million units at $21 per unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Unit, Vyrix Pharma, Files for IPO (VYRX)
- 3D Systems (DDD) Affirms Dismissal of DSM Desotech Suit
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Signs to Develop Commercial Biomarker Test for A3AR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!