EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM) Opens at $23
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: EQM) opens at $23 after pricing 12.5 million units at $21 per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Affirms Ratings, Outlook on EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Folliwng Q2 Results
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Q2 2016 Results Announced for EQT Midstream Partners and EQT GP Holdings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!