EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM) Opens at $23
- Global stocks wilt ahead of Fed gathering, dollar wobbles
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: EQM) opens at $23 after pricing 12.5 million units at $21 per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Appoints New CFO
- BioLineRx (BLRX), I-Bridge Capital Form New JV in China
- Mylan (MYL), Biocon's Trastuzumab Biosimilar MAA Accepted for Review by EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!