EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM) Opens at $23
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: EQM) opens at $23 after pricing 12.5 million units at $21 per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Global (HZN) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Convertible Senior Notes
- Morgan Stanley (MS), Citi (C) Each Fined ~$3M for False and Misleading Statements About Forex Trading
- Universal Insurance (UVE) Appoints Kimberly Cooper to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!