EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM) Opens at $23
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Westport (WPRT) Updates on HPDI 2.0 Program; Cuts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: EQM) opens at $23 after pricing 12.5 million units at $21 per unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Received Net $9.4B from Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- Arctic Cat (ACAT) Announces ATV Recall on ~39.9K Units
- ChinaNet (CNET) Subsidiary Signs 12 New Clients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!