EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PGND) announced the completion of its acquisition by EQT Equity fund EQT VII (“EQT”), part of the global private equity group EQT. Under the terms of the agreement, Press Ganey shareholders will receive $40.50 in cash for each share of Press Ganey common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on August 9, 2016 and received approval from Press Ganey shareholders on October 19, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Press Ganey common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Press Ganey shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays and Goldman Sachs served as financial advisors to Press Ganey, and Latham & Watkins LLP and Richards, Layton & Finger, PA served as legal advisors to Press Ganey. BofA Merrill Lynch served as financial adviser to EQT, and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP served as legal advisor to EQT Partners. Fully committed financing of the transaction was provided by Credit Suisse, Citi and BofA Merrill Lynch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Venaxis (APPY) Changes Name to Bioptix; Will Trade Under Ticker 'BIOP'
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Barclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!