EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PGND) announced the completion of its acquisition by EQT Equity fund EQT VII (“EQT”), part of the global private equity group EQT. Under the terms of the agreement, Press Ganey shareholders will receive $40.50 in cash for each share of Press Ganey common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on August 9, 2016 and received approval from Press Ganey shareholders on October 19, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Press Ganey common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Press Ganey shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays and Goldman Sachs served as financial advisors to Press Ganey, and Latham & Watkins LLP and Richards, Layton & Finger, PA served as legal advisors to Press Ganey. BofA Merrill Lynch served as financial adviser to EQT, and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP served as legal advisor to EQT Partners. Fully committed financing of the transaction was provided by Credit Suisse, Citi and BofA Merrill Lynch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Barclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!