E.W. Scripps Co. (SSP) Approves New $100M Buyback Plan
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The board of directors of The E.W. Scripps Co. (NYSE: SSP) today authorized a new share repurchase program up to $100 million of the company's Class A common shares.
The shares may be repurchased from time to time at management's discretion, either in the open market, through pre-arranged trading plans or in privately negotiated block transactions. This authorization runs from Jan. 1, 2017, to Dec. 31, 2018.
The last repurchase program, which the board of directors authorized in May 2014, expires Dec. 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!