Dynavax (DVAX) MAA for HEPLISAV Accepted by EMA
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) announced today that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted the filing of the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for HEPLISAV, pursuing an indication for immunization against infection caused by all known subtypes of hepatitis B virus in adults 18 through 70 years of age and in patients with chronic kidney disease. Acceptance of the MAA confirms that the submission is sufficiently complete to permit a substantive review by the EMA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynavax (DVAX) Submits Response to CHMP's Day 120 List for HEPLISAV MAA
- Aastrom Bio (ASTM) Grantd Key Australian Patent for Ixmyelocel-T
- Prosensa (RNA) Comments on GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Drisapersen Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!