Dynavax (DVAX) Will Present SD-101 Phase 1/2 Data at ASH 2016
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) announced that it will present clinical data from a Phase 1/2 clinical trial evaluating its immuno-oncology product, SD-101, in patients with low-grade, B cell lymphoma. The poster presentation will be made at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Abstract Name: SD-101, a Novel Class C CpG-Oligodeoxynucleotide Toll-like Receptor 9 Agonist, Given with Low Dose Radiation for Untreated Low Grade B-Cell Lymphoma: Interim Results of a Phase 1/2 Trial
- Abstract Number: 2974
- Date and Time: Sunday, December 4, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. EST to 8:00 p.m. EST
- Session Name: 623. Mantle Cell, Follicular and Other Indolent B-Cell Lymphoma - Clinical Studies: Poster II
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
- Note: Abstract will also be published online on December 1, 2016, in the supplemental volume of the journal Blood
SD-101 is Dynavax's proprietary, second-generation, Toll-like Receptor 9 (TLR9) agonist CpG-C class oligodeoxynucleotide. SD-101 activates multiple anti-tumor activities of innate immune cells and activates plasmacytoid dendritic cells to stimulate T cells specific for antigens released from dying tumor cells. TLR9 agonists such as SD-101 enhance T and B cell responses and provide potent Type 1 interferon induction and maturation of plasmacytoid dendritic cells to antigen-presenting cells. SD-101 is being evaluated in several Phase 1/2 oncology studies to assess its safety and activity.
For information about SD-101 trials that are currently recruiting patients, please visit www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Cellceutix Corporation (CTIX) Commences Second Cohort of Brilacidin Phase 2 in IBD
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Updates on Imaging Components Business Separation; Will Receive ~$200M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!