Dynamic Materials (BOOM) Acquires Canadian LRI Oil Tools For Approximately $650k And 9,584 Shares
- Market Wrap: New Home Sales Surge; ChannelAdvisor Goes Public; Japan Falls Flat
- Animal Spirits Alive and Well as U.S. Stocks Buck Massive Japanese Sell-Off
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/23: (BLOX) (P) (MRVL) Higher; (SHLD) (AVEO) (CRM)
- Pandora (P) Pops Higher on Q1 Results; Expands Listener Base by 2.5M Subs
- Corporate Stock Buybacks Driving Today's Action?
Dynamic Materials Corporation (NASDAQ: BOOM) announced it has acquired 100% of the stock of Alberta, Canada-based LRI Oil Tools Inc. (LRI). The cash and stock transaction is valued at approximately $650,000, and includes 9,584 shares of DMC restricted common stock. DMC intends to make an additional capital contribution of approximately $2.2 million into the LRI business to reduce indebtedness and enhance working capital.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint (S), SoftBank Receive Final State Regulatory Approval in Proposed Deal
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) is Now 'Tempur Sealy International'
- Tessera (TSRA), Starboard Reach Agreement Over Board Composition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!