Dycom Industries (DY) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Patrick Industries (PATK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Dycom Industries Inc. (NYSE: DY) will replace FirstMerit Corp. (NASDAQ: FMER) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Patrick Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) will replace Dycom Industries in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 18. S&P 500 constituent Huntington Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ: HBAN) acquired FirstMerit in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!