Dycom Industries (DY) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Patrick Industries (PATK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Dycom Industries Inc. (NYSE: DY) will replace FirstMerit Corp. (NASDAQ: FMER) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Patrick Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) will replace Dycom Industries in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 18. S&P 500 constituent Huntington Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ: HBAN) acquired FirstMerit in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Discloses Organizational Changes Impacting Several Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!