Dycom Industries (DY) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Patrick Industries (PATK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Dycom Industries Inc. (NYSE: DY) will replace FirstMerit Corp. (NASDAQ: FMER) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Patrick Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) will replace Dycom Industries in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 18. S&P 500 constituent Huntington Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ: HBAN) acquired FirstMerit in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!