Dunkin' (DNKN) Sees 6-8% LT Sales Growth, Calls McDonald's (MCD) Its Top Competitor
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/26: (OCN) (OLED) (RGP) (MWV) Higher; (MAT) (STX) (PRE) (Lower (more...)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
Shares of Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) are now up nearly 3 percent Monday afternoon as the company's Chief Global Strategy Officer Neil Moses just finished speaking at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference. Below are some highlights from Moses' presentation.
- sees opportunities in Latin America, Europe and Africa
- expecting 6-8 percent long-term sales growth
- sees FY12 same-store sales up 4-5 percent
- called McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) its top competitor
- says K-Cup sales are stronger in new markets
- franchisees are "reluctant" to raise coffee prices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Comments on Gibbs & Bruns Letter; Denies Any Basis for Default Under Trust Agreements
- Sparton (SPA) Completes KEP Marine Acquisition
- McDonald's (MCD) Q4 Global Comps Fell, Narrower than Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!