Dunkin' (DNKN) Sees 6-8% LT Sales Growth, Calls McDonald's (MCD) Its Top Competitor
Shares of Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) are now up nearly 3 percent Monday afternoon as the company's Chief Global Strategy Officer Neil Moses just finished speaking at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference. Below are some highlights from Moses' presentation.
- sees opportunities in Latin America, Europe and Africa
- expecting 6-8 percent long-term sales growth
- sees FY12 same-store sales up 4-5 percent
- called McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) its top competitor
- says K-Cup sales are stronger in new markets
- franchisees are "reluctant" to raise coffee prices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Pops Higher on Activist Investor Rumor
- Windstream (WIN) Refines Structure of Proposed REIT Spin
- Aviv REIT (AVIV) Closes $305M Transaction with Diamond Senior Living
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!