Dunkin' (DNKN) Sees 6-8% LT Sales Growth, Calls McDonald's (MCD) Its Top Competitor
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Shares of Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) are now up nearly 3 percent Monday afternoon as the company's Chief Global Strategy Officer Neil Moses just finished speaking at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference. Below are some highlights from Moses' presentation.
- sees opportunities in Latin America, Europe and Africa
- expecting 6-8 percent long-term sales growth
- sees FY12 same-store sales up 4-5 percent
- called McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) its top competitor
- says K-Cup sales are stronger in new markets
- franchisees are "reluctant" to raise coffee prices
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Chiquita Brands (CQB) Confirms $14.50/Sh Offer from Cutrale-Safra; Will Review
- Neuralstem (CUR) Presents Data from Fist Transplant of Stem Cells in Animal Model of Alzheimer's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!