Dunkin' (DNKN) Sees 6-8% LT Sales Growth, Calls McDonald's (MCD) Its Top Competitor
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Shares of Dunkin' Brands (Nasdaq: DNKN) are now up nearly 3 percent Monday afternoon as the company's Chief Global Strategy Officer Neil Moses just finished speaking at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference. Below are some highlights from Moses' presentation.
- sees opportunities in Latin America, Europe and Africa
- expecting 6-8 percent long-term sales growth
- sees FY12 same-store sales up 4-5 percent
- called McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) its top competitor
- says K-Cup sales are stronger in new markets
- franchisees are "reluctant" to raise coffee prices
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Comments on, Opposes Prelim. Commerce Dept. Anti-Dumping Findings
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Discloses SEC Investigation Tied to FY13 Timing of GSA Accrual
- Top Ships (TOPS) Pulls F-1 Registration Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!