Duff & Phelps (DUF) Prices 3M Common Secondary Offering
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE: DUF), announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain selling stockholders, including 1,794,556 shares of common stock being sold by Vestar Capital Partners and its affiliates and 1,205,444 shares of common stock being sold by Shinsei Bank, Limited. The selling stockholders have granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares. Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Grants Inducement Awards
- U.S. Online Holiday Spending Up 9% in 2013; 'Green Monday' Up 10% (AMZN) (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!