Duff & Phelps (DUF) Prices 3M Common Secondary Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE: DUF), announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain selling stockholders, including 1,794,556 shares of common stock being sold by Vestar Capital Partners and its affiliates and 1,205,444 shares of common stock being sold by Shinsei Bank, Limited. The selling stockholders have granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares. Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES Corp. (AES) Prices 20M Direct Repurchase, 40M Secondary Offering
- Darling Int'l (DAR) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $19/Share
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Prices Larger 4.5M Offering at $16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!