DryShips (DRYS) Says M/V Sorrento Successfully Delivered; Marks Completion of Vesel Sales
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DryShips Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) announced that on November 22, 2016, it has successfully delivered the 2004 built Panamax bulk carrier M/V Sorrento to an unaffiliated third party buyer for a gross price of $6.7 million.
Following this delivery the Company has now completed all of the five vessel sales previously announced on October 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!