DryShips (DRYS) Enters Agreement with Lender to Settle Outstanding Loan Obligations
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) (the "Company"), an international owner of drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels, announced today that it has reached agreement with one of its lenders to settle its outstanding loan obligations. Under the terms of the agreement, the lending bank has agreed to a write-off of approximately 50% of the outstanding principal and interest due. The Company has repaid approximately $8.2 million of principal and will have to pay an additional amount of $2.0 million over the next 9 months against a full and final settlement of all of its obligations under the credit documents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Issues Statement on DOJ Charges Versus Former Employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!