DryShips (DRYS) Enters Agreement with Lender to Settle Outstanding Loan Obligations
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) (the "Company"), an international owner of drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels, announced today that it has reached agreement with one of its lenders to settle its outstanding loan obligations. Under the terms of the agreement, the lending bank has agreed to a write-off of approximately 50% of the outstanding principal and interest due. The Company has repaid approximately $8.2 million of principal and will have to pay an additional amount of $2.0 million over the next 9 months against a full and final settlement of all of its obligations under the credit documents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Options with increasing volume: MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB LVS EPE SUN MTN SDRL KO AMD CPB SDRL DATA
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!