DryShips (DRYS) Closes $20M Registered Direct Offering
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) (the "Company"), an international owner of drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels, announced today that it has closed the previously announced registered direct offering of 20,000 newly designated Series E-1 Convertible Preferred Shares, warrants to purchase 30,000 Series E-1 Convertible Preferred Shares, warrants to purchase 50,000 newly designated Series E-2 Convertible Preferred Shares, prepaid warrants to purchase an aggregate 372,874 common shares (with the number of common shares issuable subject to adjustment as described therein), and 100 common shares to an institutional investor not affiliated with the Company.
The total gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $20 million. The Company may further receive up to an aggregate of $80 million if all of the warrants to purchase preferred shares are exercised, for total gross proceeds of $100 million.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. The offering was made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-202821), including a base prospectus, and a prospectus supplement relating to the offering, each of which has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Copies of the prospectus supplement, together with the accompanying base prospectus, can be obtained at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or from DryShips Inc., 109 Kifissias Avenue and Sina Street, 151 24, Marousi, Athens, Greece, Attention: Investor Relations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Arca Biopharma (ABIO) Enters Agreement to Offer Up to $7.3M in Common Stock
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Prices 4.8M Common Stock Offering at $2.01/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!