Dril-Quip (DRQ) Announces Completion of TIW Corporation Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of TIW Corporation. TIW, based in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of liner hanger systems and related equipment and services.
Blake DeBerry, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dril-Quip, stated, "We are excited to complete the acquisition of TIW Corporation, the first in Dril-Quip's history, and welcome TIW employees to the Dril-Quip team. In addition to expanding our offshore and onshore market opportunities, this transaction allows us to significantly expand our product offerings to our customers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- FCPT Announces Tax Treatment of 2016 Distributions
- HID Global Wins Homeland Security Award from Government Security News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!