Dril-Quip (DRQ) Announces Completion of TIW Corporation Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of TIW Corporation. TIW, based in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of liner hanger systems and related equipment and services.
Blake DeBerry, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dril-Quip, stated, "We are excited to complete the acquisition of TIW Corporation, the first in Dril-Quip's history, and welcome TIW employees to the Dril-Quip team. In addition to expanding our offshore and onshore market opportunities, this transaction allows us to significantly expand our product offerings to our customers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Fitch Affirms Seacor Holdings Inc. at 'B'; Outlook Revised to Negative
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!