Dril-Quip (DRQ) Announces Completion of TIW Corporation Acquisition
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of TIW Corporation. TIW, based in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of liner hanger systems and related equipment and services.
Blake DeBerry, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dril-Quip, stated, "We are excited to complete the acquisition of TIW Corporation, the first in Dril-Quip's history, and welcome TIW employees to the Dril-Quip team. In addition to expanding our offshore and onshore market opportunities, this transaction allows us to significantly expand our product offerings to our customers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- GE Power sees little sales impact if U.S. quits climate deals
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!