Drew Industries (DW) Names Brian Hall as CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW), a supplier of components for the leading original equipment manufacturers of recreational vehicles and adjacent industries, and the related aftermarkets of those industries, today announced that it has named Brian Hall as Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Hall has served as the Company's interim CFO since September 26, 2016, replacing David M. Smith.
"We are pleased that Brian has agreed to become our new CFO," said Jason Lippert, Chief Executive Officer of Drew Industries. "His several years of experience in the RV industry, combined with the leadership and technical skills he has demonstrated since joining our Company and through this recent transition period, make him the ideal person to lead our financial team for the continued execution of our business strategies. Our executive management team and Board of Directors look forward to continuing to work with Brian in his new role."
Mr. Hall, age 41, joined the Company in March 2013, and has served as Corporate Controller since June 2013, and interim Chief Financial Officer since September 2016. Prior to joining the Company, he spent more than 16 years in public accounting, most recently as a Senior Manager at Crowe Horwath LLP, where he worked with several public company clients in the RV industry. Mr. Hall is a graduate of Indiana University, with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!