DragonWave (DRWI) Named as Finalist for Key Industry Award
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DragonWave Inc. (Nasdaq: DRWI) announced the company has been selected as a finalist in this year's Fierce Innovation Awards: Telecom Edition, a carrier-reviewed awards program from the publisher of FierceWireless, FierceTelecom and FierceCable. DragonWave was recognized as a finalist in the category Rural Wireless Networks for its innovative, industry-leading product Harmony Enhance Multi-Channel (MC).
Executives from major telecommunications companies, including Verizon, TeliaSonera, Comcast, Sprint, and T-Mobile, made up the panel reviewing finalists' applications for Fierce Innovation Awards. Full profiles of the judges can be found at https://www.fierceinnovationawards.com/telecom/2016#our_judges. Judging criteria for the awards was based on how products made a positive, innovative, real world impact on the cable, satellite, OTT, wireless and wireline industries during the past 12 months, with consideration given for technology innovation, financial impact, market validation, compatibility with existing network environments, end-use customer experience, and overall level of innovation.
"We are extremely honored that the Harmony Enhanced MC has been selected as a finalist after thorough evaluation by such a distinguished panel of judges," said Greg Friesen, Vice President Product Management, DragonWave. "Harmony Enhanced MC saves carriers time, space and money by providing outstanding performance and reliability in a small form factor, and we're thankful to Fierce for providing an important service and raising awareness of emerging, impactful technologies."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!