Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) Announces U.S. Launch of Generic Nitrostat Tabs
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (NYSE: RDY) announced that it has launched Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.3 mg, 0.4 mg and 0.6 mg, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Nitrostat® (Nitroglycerin) sublingual tablets in the US market on August 26, 2016, having been approved by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA).
The Nitrostat® (Nitroglycerin) sublingual tablet brand had U.S. sales of approximately $ 108 Million MAT for the most recent twelve months ending in March 2016 according to IMS Health*.
Dr. Reddy’s Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.4 mg is available in bottle count size of 100 and a bundle of 4 bottles of count size 25, Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.3mg is available in bottle count size of 100 and the Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.6mg is available in bottle count size of 100.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Commences RG7916 Phase 2 in Type 2/3 SMA Patients with Roche, SMAF
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!