Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) Announces U.S. Launch of Generic Nitrostat Tabs
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (NYSE: RDY) announced that it has launched Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.3 mg, 0.4 mg and 0.6 mg, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Nitrostat® (Nitroglycerin) sublingual tablets in the US market on August 26, 2016, having been approved by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA).
The Nitrostat® (Nitroglycerin) sublingual tablet brand had U.S. sales of approximately $ 108 Million MAT for the most recent twelve months ending in March 2016 according to IMS Health*.
Dr. Reddy’s Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.4 mg is available in bottle count size of 100 and a bundle of 4 bottles of count size 25, Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.3mg is available in bottle count size of 100 and the Nitroglycerin sublingual tablets USP, 0.6mg is available in bottle count size of 100.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces FDA Approval for IMBRUVICA to Treat Specifically Indicated for R/R MZL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!