Document Security Systems (DSS) Announces Effectiveness of 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Document Security Systems (NYSE: DSS) disclosed the following on Friday:
Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change to Fiscal Year
On August 25, 2016, Document Security Systems, Inc. (the “Company”) amended the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company under Section 805 of the New York Business Corporation Law pursuant to a Certificate of Amendment (the “Amendment”) filed with the Secretary of State of the State of New York. The Amendment, which, as previously reported, was approved by the stockholders at the Company’s Annual Meeting on July 19, 2016, affected a 1-for-4 reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock, effective at the close of business (Eastern Time) on August 25, 2016 (the “Effective Time”). No fractional shares of the Company’s common stock will be issued as a result of the reverse stock split. Instead, stockholders of record who otherwise would be entitled to receive fractional shares will be entitled to a rounding up of their fractional share to the nearest whole share, except in the case of any stockholder that owns less than four shares of the Company’s common stock immediately preceding the Effective Time of the reverse stock split. In such case, such stockholder will receive cash for such fractional share in an amount equal to the product obtained by multiplying: (x) the closing sale price of the common stock on August 25, 2016 as reported on the NYSE MKT, by (y) the amount of the fractional share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!