DoJ Seeking Info on DirecTV (DTV), Dish (DISH) Pricing Contracts -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Bloomberg reporting the Department of Justice is seeking info on pricing contracts from DirecTV (NYSE: DTV), Dish (Nasdaq: DISH).
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Marketo (MKTO) to Acquire Real-Time Personalization Platform Provider Insightera
- Cliffs Natural (CLF), United Steelworkers Enter Six-Year Labor Pact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!