DoD Says AVI Biopharma's (AVII) Flu Drug Candidate Does Not Qualify for Contract Award
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
AVI Biopharma (Nasdaq: AVII) receives notice from Department of Defense its proposal for full clinical development of its influenza candidate, AVI-7100 did not qualify for a contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyocera (KYO), Microsoft (MSFT) Expand Licensing Agreement
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Patents on Angiomax Invalid (HSP) - Bloomberg
- Spherix (SPEX) Reports Unfavorable Decision in Verizon Patent Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!