DoD Says AVI Biopharma's (AVII) Flu Drug Candidate Does Not Qualify for Contract Award
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
AVI Biopharma (Nasdaq: AVII) receives notice from Department of Defense its proposal for full clinical development of its influenza candidate, AVI-7100 did not qualify for a contract award.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: xG Technology (XGTI) CN3200 Now FCC Certified
- Premier Exhibitions (PRXI) Closes $8M Bridge Financing Agreement
- ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARIS) Acquires TCS Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!