DoD Says AVI Biopharma's (AVII) Flu Drug Candidate Does Not Qualify for Contract Award
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
AVI Biopharma (Nasdaq: AVII) receives notice from Department of Defense its proposal for full clinical development of its influenza candidate, AVI-7100 did not qualify for a contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) CEO David A. Rosa to Depart
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- Allscripts (MDRX) Approves $150M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!