Disney's (DIS) Iger Presents at Goldman Conference, Says No Sign of Consumer Slowdown, Theme-Park Bookings Strong
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Disney (NYSE: DIS) Iger Presents at Goldman Conference, Says No Sign of Consumer Slowdown, Theme-Park Bookings Strong
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Rumors of Spin-Off
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Announces Locilex Phase 3s Missed Primary Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!