Discovery Labs (DSCO) Closes 16.07M Offering at $2.80/Share
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it has completed its previously announced public offering to sell an aggregate of 16,071,429 shares of its common stock under Discovery Labs' previously filed registration statement that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 21, 2011. The offering remains subject to the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,410,714 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Each share was issued and sold at a public offering price of $2.80 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Communities (SUI) Closes 6.9M Common Stock Offering
- Novavax (NVAX) Enters Contract Modification with BARDA Covering Flu Vaccines, Manufacturing Capability
- Daegis (DAEG) Announces Shift in Business Strategy; Bacci Becomes Permanent CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!