Discovery Labs (DSCO) Closes 16.07M Offering at $2.80/Share
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it has completed its previously announced public offering to sell an aggregate of 16,071,429 shares of its common stock under Discovery Labs' previously filed registration statement that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 21, 2011. The offering remains subject to the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,410,714 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Each share was issued and sold at a public offering price of $2.80 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Enters $10M Registered Direct At-The-Market Stock Offering
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Prices 41.6M Secondary Offering at $28.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!