Discovery Labs (DSCO) Closes 16.07M Offering at $2.80/Share
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it has completed its previously announced public offering to sell an aggregate of 16,071,429 shares of its common stock under Discovery Labs' previously filed registration statement that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 21, 2011. The offering remains subject to the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,410,714 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Each share was issued and sold at a public offering price of $2.80 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- UPDATE: Packaging (PKG) in Prelim Evaluation of MLP, Has Engaged Advisors (IP) (RKT)
- DuPont (DD) Issues Commentary on EC's Statement of Objections for HFO-1234yf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!