Discovery Labs (DSCO) Closes 16.07M Offering at $2.80/Share
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it has completed its previously announced public offering to sell an aggregate of 16,071,429 shares of its common stock under Discovery Labs' previously filed registration statement that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 21, 2011. The offering remains subject to the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,410,714 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Each share was issued and sold at a public offering price of $2.80 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rice Energy (RICE) Closes 11.9M Common Offering at $27.30/Share
- Macerich Co. (MAC) Files $500M Common Shelf
- Macy's (M) Reaches Racial Profiling Resolution with NY AG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!