Discovery Labs (DSCO) Closes 16.07M Offering at $2.80/Share
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it has completed its previously announced public offering to sell an aggregate of 16,071,429 shares of its common stock under Discovery Labs' previously filed registration statement that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 21, 2011. The offering remains subject to the underwriters' 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,410,714 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Each share was issued and sold at a public offering price of $2.80 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- FMSA Holdings (FMSA) Trades Flat Amid Lock-Up Expiration
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Prices 22M Common Offering at $1.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!