Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Says It is Now Filling Prescriptions for ZINBRYTA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE: DPLO) is now filling prescriptions for ZINBRYTA™ (daclizumab), which was recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration. ZINBRYTA is an interleukin-2 receptor-blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS)
"A relapse of any kind can cause a person to lose hope," said Gary Kadlec, Diplomat president. "For people with relapsing multiple sclerosis, ZINBRYTA has the potential to restore that hope and make life a little easier."
MS is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system; it interrupts the flow of information within the brain and between the brain and the rest of body. Symptoms include numbness, tingling, blindness, paralysis and cognitive difficulties. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, most people with MS are diagnosed between ages 20 and 50, with at least twice as many women diagnosed as men.
ZINBRYTA is generally reserved for patients who have had an inadequate response to two or more therapies indicated for the treatment of MS.
ZINBRYTA is jointly manufactured by AbbVie, Inc., and Biogen, Inc. Click here for complete ZINBRYTA prescribing information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Concert Pharma (CNCE) CTP-656 Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation in CF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!