Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Says It is Now Filling Prescriptions for ZINBRYTA
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE: DPLO) is now filling prescriptions for ZINBRYTA™ (daclizumab), which was recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration. ZINBRYTA is an interleukin-2 receptor-blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS)
"A relapse of any kind can cause a person to lose hope," said Gary Kadlec, Diplomat president. "For people with relapsing multiple sclerosis, ZINBRYTA has the potential to restore that hope and make life a little easier."
MS is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system; it interrupts the flow of information within the brain and between the brain and the rest of body. Symptoms include numbness, tingling, blindness, paralysis and cognitive difficulties. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, most people with MS are diagnosed between ages 20 and 50, with at least twice as many women diagnosed as men.
ZINBRYTA is generally reserved for patients who have had an inadequate response to two or more therapies indicated for the treatment of MS.
ZINBRYTA is jointly manufactured by AbbVie, Inc., and Biogen, Inc. Click here for complete ZINBRYTA prescribing information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Presents New 12 Month Data on GEN-003
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Data from Second-Season SENTINEL1 Study; Says Results Similar to Prior Season
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Confirms FDA Partial Clinical Hold Placed on Patient Recruitment for MEDI4736 Trial in HNSCC; Issues Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!