Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Says It is Now Filling Prescriptions for ZINBRYTA
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE: DPLO) is now filling prescriptions for ZINBRYTA™ (daclizumab), which was recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration. ZINBRYTA is an interleukin-2 receptor-blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS)
"A relapse of any kind can cause a person to lose hope," said Gary Kadlec, Diplomat president. "For people with relapsing multiple sclerosis, ZINBRYTA has the potential to restore that hope and make life a little easier."
MS is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system; it interrupts the flow of information within the brain and between the brain and the rest of body. Symptoms include numbness, tingling, blindness, paralysis and cognitive difficulties. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, most people with MS are diagnosed between ages 20 and 50, with at least twice as many women diagnosed as men.
ZINBRYTA is generally reserved for patients who have had an inadequate response to two or more therapies indicated for the treatment of MS.
ZINBRYTA is jointly manufactured by AbbVie, Inc., and Biogen, Inc. Click here for complete ZINBRYTA prescribing information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!