Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Says It is Now Filling Prescriptions for ZINBRYTA
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE: DPLO) is now filling prescriptions for ZINBRYTA™ (daclizumab), which was recently approved by the Food and Drug Administration. ZINBRYTA is an interleukin-2 receptor-blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS)
"A relapse of any kind can cause a person to lose hope," said Gary Kadlec, Diplomat president. "For people with relapsing multiple sclerosis, ZINBRYTA has the potential to restore that hope and make life a little easier."
MS is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system; it interrupts the flow of information within the brain and between the brain and the rest of body. Symptoms include numbness, tingling, blindness, paralysis and cognitive difficulties. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, most people with MS are diagnosed between ages 20 and 50, with at least twice as many women diagnosed as men.
ZINBRYTA is generally reserved for patients who have had an inadequate response to two or more therapies indicated for the treatment of MS.
ZINBRYTA is jointly manufactured by AbbVie, Inc., and Biogen, Inc. Click here for complete ZINBRYTA prescribing information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!