Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Anticipates Announcing Data from Phase 3 Trials with Locilex Later This Month
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dipexium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: DPRX) today provided an update on the status of results from the two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials (OneStep-1 and OneStep-2). Data tables and listings from both of these trials are currently being produced and evaluated by the Company's scientific advisors according to our pre-specified data review procedure.
David P. Luci, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dipexium stated, "We believe the process is nearing completion and anticipate announcing the data later this month after the scientific advisory team informs us of the unblinded results."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!