Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Anticipates Announcing Data from Phase 3 Trials with Locilex Later This Month
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dipexium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: DPRX) today provided an update on the status of results from the two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials (OneStep-1 and OneStep-2). Data tables and listings from both of these trials are currently being produced and evaluated by the Company's scientific advisors according to our pre-specified data review procedure.
David P. Luci, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dipexium stated, "We believe the process is nearing completion and anticipate announcing the data later this month after the scientific advisory team informs us of the unblinded results."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) CFO Resigns; Mike Staude Appointed Interim CFO
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!