Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Anticipates Announcing Data from Phase 3 Trials with Locilex Later This Month
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dipexium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: DPRX) today provided an update on the status of results from the two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials (OneStep-1 and OneStep-2). Data tables and listings from both of these trials are currently being produced and evaluated by the Company's scientific advisors according to our pre-specified data review procedure.
David P. Luci, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dipexium stated, "We believe the process is nearing completion and anticipate announcing the data later this month after the scientific advisory team informs us of the unblinded results."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!