Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI) Completes $140M Radiant Group Acquisition
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately held The Radiant Group, Inc. (“Radiant”) from Aston Capital for $140 million in cash.
With the completion of this transaction DigitalGlobe strengthens its position as the leading commercial source of geospatial information and insight with the capability and scale to address the needs of the world’s largest and most sophisticated customers across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain.
O’Melveny & Myers LLP served as legal counsel to DigitalGlobe. DLA Piper served as legal counsel to Radiant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Moviegoers To Chat With The First AI Movie Character To Make Their Social Media Debut As True AI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!