Digital Ally (DGLY) Receives FirstVu HD Body Cam, Related Connectivity Systems Order from Pickens County Sheriff's Dept.
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Digital Ally, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGLY) announced an order for the Company's FirstVu HD body-worn cameras and patented VuLink connectivity systems from Pickens County Sheriff's Department in South Carolina. The customer's initial order includes 125 FirstVu HD body-worn cameras and 18 patented VuLink® connectivity systems.
Pickens County will deploy the Company's FirstVu HD body-worn cameras to outfit its entire force with Digital Ally's equipment, including their detention center officers. In addition to deploying Digital Ally's FirstVu HD body-worn cameras, Pickens County will also equip its force with the Company's patented VuLink® auto-activation technology, which provides "hands-free activation" of its FirstVu HD body-worn camera and DVM in-car systems allowing multiple recordings of the same event from different perspectives to be captured for a comprehensive recording. "With the ability to automatically activate the FirstVu HD body-worn cameras and in-car video systems with Digital Ally's patented VuLink® technology, our officers no longer have to think about pressing a button to record interactions. This functionality allows us to meet our goals of increasing the safety for our officers while ensuring that we capture a comprehensive perspective of the event," said Rick Clark, Pickens County Sheriff. "This is just one example in the trend of departments moving to auto-activation technology as it becomes the industry standard," explained Stan Ross, Chief Executive of Digital Ally. "With VuLink®, officers have one less thing to think about when approaching any situation," Ross concluded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Unit and QuantConnect Enter Live Trading Integration
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Files Semaglutide NDA with U.S. FDA as T2D Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!