Diana Shipping (DSX) to Negotiate Amendments to Certain Loan Facilities and Deferral of Certain Amortization Payments
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that it has engaged financial advisors and has entered into negotiations with certain of its lenders to amend its outstanding loan facilities. In connection with these negotiations, the Company has reached an agreement in principle with certain lenders, including the Company’s largest lender, for terms that include, among other provisions, the deferral of amortization payments and amending financial covenants. This agreement in principle is subject to the Company reaching similar deferral and covenant terms with its other lenders. In support of its negotiations with lenders, the Company is currently deferring certain amortization payments under its credit facilities. While the Company is in ongoing negotiations with its lenders, it has not obtained formal waivers from any lender regarding payment deferrals or amendments to financial covenants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Announces Time Charter Contracts for m/v Los Angeles and m/v Selina
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Announces Time Charter Contracts for m/v Santa Barbara
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!