Diana Shipping (DSX) to Negotiate Amendments to Certain Loan Facilities and Deferral of Certain Amortization Payments
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that it has engaged financial advisors and has entered into negotiations with certain of its lenders to amend its outstanding loan facilities. In connection with these negotiations, the Company has reached an agreement in principle with certain lenders, including the Company’s largest lender, for terms that include, among other provisions, the deferral of amortization payments and amending financial covenants. This agreement in principle is subject to the Company reaching similar deferral and covenant terms with its other lenders. In support of its negotiations with lenders, the Company is currently deferring certain amortization payments under its credit facilities. While the Company is in ongoing negotiations with its lenders, it has not obtained formal waivers from any lender regarding payment deferrals or amendments to financial covenants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paragon Offshore (PGNPQ) Says Court Denied Modified Second Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) Prices 6.7M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, at Upper-End of Expected Range
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!