Diana Shipping (DSX) to Negotiate Amendments to Certain Loan Facilities and Deferral of Certain Amortization Payments
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that it has engaged financial advisors and has entered into negotiations with certain of its lenders to amend its outstanding loan facilities. In connection with these negotiations, the Company has reached an agreement in principle with certain lenders, including the Company’s largest lender, for terms that include, among other provisions, the deferral of amortization payments and amending financial covenants. This agreement in principle is subject to the Company reaching similar deferral and covenant terms with its other lenders. In support of its negotiations with lenders, the Company is currently deferring certain amortization payments under its credit facilities. While the Company is in ongoing negotiations with its lenders, it has not obtained formal waivers from any lender regarding payment deferrals or amendments to financial covenants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Enters Time Charter Contract with Koch Shipping
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!