Diana Shipping (DSX) Posts Q3 Loss of 99c/Share; Terminates Talks with Lenders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.99), $0.58 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.98 million.
The Company has concluded, without agreement, its previously-announced discussions with its lenders with respect to certain proposed amendments of its outstanding loan facilities which were subject to the agreement of all of the Company’s lenders on similar terms. The Company has also terminated its engagement of a financial advisor in connection with such discussions. The Company is current in all payments of principal and interest under each of its existing loan facilities. The Company does not currently anticipate resuming such discussions with its lenders.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Diana Shipping (DSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!