Diamond Offshore (DO) Announces Termination of Ocean Valor Contract with Petrobras (PBR)
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Diamond Offshore Drilling (NYSE: DO) disclosed the following in an SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On August 30, 2016, a subsidiary of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (the “Company”) received notice of termination from Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (“Petrobras”) of its drilling contract on the Ocean Valor. The drilling contract, which was extended in 2014, was estimated to conclude in accordance with its terms in October 2018. The Company does not believe that Petrobras had a valid or lawful basis for terminating the contract, and the Company intends to defend the rights of its subsidiary under the contract.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces Q4 Production, Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!