Devon Energy (DVN) Announces Completion of $1.1B Access Pipeline Stake Sale
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN) announced that it has completed the sale of its 50 percent ownership interest in Access Pipeline to Wolf Midstream Inc., a portfolio company of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, for CAD $1.4 billion, or USD $1.1 billion. Devon also has the right to receive an incremental CAD $150 million payment from Wolf Midstream with the sanctioning and development of a new thermal-oil project on Devon’s Pike lease in Alberta, Canada. The sale agreement further allows for Access Pipeline tolls to be reduced by as much as 30 percent with the future development of multiple projects at Pike.
With the close of Access Pipeline, Devon’s divestiture program is now complete with total proceeds reaching USD $3.2 billion. At least two-thirds of the sales proceeds are expected to be utilized for debt reduction, with $1.2 billion of debt repurchased to date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Devon Energy Announces Tender Offers for up to $1 Billion Aggregate Purchase Price for Certain Outstanding Debt Securities
- News Corp (NWSA) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!