Devon Energy (DVN) Announces Completion of $1.1B Access Pipeline Stake Sale
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN) announced that it has completed the sale of its 50 percent ownership interest in Access Pipeline to Wolf Midstream Inc., a portfolio company of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, for CAD $1.4 billion, or USD $1.1 billion. Devon also has the right to receive an incremental CAD $150 million payment from Wolf Midstream with the sanctioning and development of a new thermal-oil project on Devon’s Pike lease in Alberta, Canada. The sale agreement further allows for Access Pipeline tolls to be reduced by as much as 30 percent with the future development of multiple projects at Pike.
With the close of Access Pipeline, Devon’s divestiture program is now complete with total proceeds reaching USD $3.2 billion. At least two-thirds of the sales proceeds are expected to be utilized for debt reduction, with $1.2 billion of debt repurchased to date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off