Devon Energy (DVN) Announces Completion of $1.1B Access Pipeline Stake Sale
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN) announced that it has completed the sale of its 50 percent ownership interest in Access Pipeline to Wolf Midstream Inc., a portfolio company of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, for CAD $1.4 billion, or USD $1.1 billion. Devon also has the right to receive an incremental CAD $150 million payment from Wolf Midstream with the sanctioning and development of a new thermal-oil project on Devon’s Pike lease in Alberta, Canada. The sale agreement further allows for Access Pipeline tolls to be reduced by as much as 30 percent with the future development of multiple projects at Pike.
With the close of Access Pipeline, Devon’s divestiture program is now complete with total proceeds reaching USD $3.2 billion. At least two-thirds of the sales proceeds are expected to be utilized for debt reduction, with $1.2 billion of debt repurchased to date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Neutral
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Northlane Capital Partners Completes its Spinout from American Capital (ARCC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!