Deutsche Bank nearing mortgages settlement with U.S. authorities: sources
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank
While the price for the settlement has not yet been decided, the payment "will not overburden" the bank, one of the people said.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment.
German monthly manager magazin earlier reported that Deutsche Bank is expected to receive a demand for more than $2.4 billion from U.S. authorities in settlement of an investigation into past mis-selling of mortgage-backed securities.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Andreas Kröner; Editing by Ralf Banser and Christoph Steitz)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
- Wipro (WIT) to Acquire Appirio in $500M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Reuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!