Deutsche Bank nearing mortgages settlement with U.S. authorities: sources
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank
While the price for the settlement has not yet been decided, the payment "will not overburden" the bank, one of the people said.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment.
German monthly manager magazin earlier reported that Deutsche Bank is expected to receive a demand for more than $2.4 billion from U.S. authorities in settlement of an investigation into past mis-selling of mortgage-backed securities.
(Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Andreas Kröner; Editing by Ralf Banser and Christoph Steitz)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Reuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!