Dermira (DERM) Will Make Late-Breaking Presentation of DRM04 Phase 3 Data at EADV Congress
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dermira, Inc. (Nasdaq: DERM) announced that data from its DRM04 Phase 3 clinical program in patients with primary axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating) will be presented in a late-breaking news session at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress, taking place in Vienna, Austria, Sept. 28 – Oct. 2. The data will be presented in an oral presentation by David Pariser, M.D., a professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School’s Department of Dermatology. In addition, an overview of the CIMZIA® (certolizumab pegol) Phase 3 clinical development program for moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis will be presented at a poster session.
“We look forward to presenting updated data from our Phase 3 clinical program for DRM04 that adds to the growing body of evidence demonstrating the therapy’s potential treatment impact on patients with axillary hyperhidrosis,” said Eugene A. Bauer, M.D., chief medical officer of Dermira.
Abstracts of Interest:
Title: DRM04 for the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis: Primary results from the ATMOS-1 and ATMOS-2 Phase 3 randomized controlled trialsDate and Time: October 1, 2016; 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. CET [12:00 a.m. – 12:15 a.m. PDT]Session: Late-Breaking News; D3T01.1Location: Hall-AAbstract Number: D3T01.1E – Oral Presentation
Title: Certolizumab pegol for the treatment of patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis: an overview of 3 randomized controlled trialsDate and Time: September 28, 2016 – October 2, 2016Location: Available in ePoster areaePoster ID: P2113Abstract Number: VIE16ABS-1285
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces US Patent Granted for CLR 131 and CLR 125
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!