Derma Sciences (DSCI) Gets CE Mark for MEDIHONEY HCS
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Derma Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCI), announces receipt of the CE Mark for the Company’s patented MEDIHONEY HCS (hydrogel colloidal sheet) dressings. With this determination the entire current line of MEDIHONEY products has CE marking.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Reports HCV Treatment Patent Interference (GILD)
- Advaxis (ADXS), Global BioPharma Enter ADXS-HPV Development Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!