Depomed (DEPO) Wins Order Obtaining Injunction vs. Defendants Over Generic Nucynta (AGN)
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Depomed (Nasdaq: DEPO) wins order obtaining injunction blocking generic version of Nucynta, according to Bloomberg.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) can't sell generic Nucynta pending final judgment. Actavis, Roxane also lost an effort to invalidate Nucynta patents.
Depomed's patents on Nucynta expire between 2022 and 2028.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!