Depomed (DEPO) Wins Order Obtaining Injunction vs. Defendants Over Generic Nucynta (AGN)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Depomed (Nasdaq: DEPO) wins order obtaining injunction blocking generic version of Nucynta, according to Bloomberg.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) can't sell generic Nucynta pending final judgment. Actavis, Roxane also lost an effort to invalidate Nucynta patents.
Depomed's patents on Nucynta expire between 2022 and 2028.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Announces Top-Line Data from ND0701 PK Trial; Results Comparable to Reference Drug
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!