Denbury Resources (DNR) Names Chris Kendall President
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) announced the Board of Directors has promoted Chris Kendall to President of the Company. Mr. Kendall will assume this position from Denbury’s Chief Executive Officer, Phil Rykhoek. Mr. Kendall joined Denbury as Chief Operating Officer in September 2015, and will continue to serve in that role until a successor is named.
Phil Rykhoek, CEO of Denbury commented, “The board and I congratulate Chris on this well-deserved promotion in recognition of his significant contribution to our improved operations, as evidenced by our lower costs and improved efficiencies. Chris is a pleasure to work with and I anticipate that his expanded responsibilities will further enhance our continuing efforts to increase the value of the Company for our investors and employees.”
Mr. Kendall has over 27 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, holding a variety of technical and leadership roles, both international and domestic. Prior to joining Denbury, he spent 14 years with Noble Energy, most recently as Senior Vice President, Global Operations Services. His prior assignments at Noble Energy include serving as Vice President, Gulf of Mexico, and as Business Unit Manager and Vice President, Noble Energy Mediterranean Ltd.
Mr. Kendall began his career with Mobil Oil Corporation in 1989. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Civil Specialty, from the Colorado School of Mines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!