Delta Air Lines (DAL) Updates on Operations; Says Systems Improving, Delays Continue
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Delta has cancelled approximately 300 flights due to a power outage impacting Delta operations systemwide. As of 10:30 a.m. ET, Delta operated 800 of its nearly 6,000 scheduled flights. While systems are improving and flights are resuming, delays and cancellations continue.
A travel waiver is in effect: http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/advisories/system-outage.html.
Customers heading to the airport should expect delays and cancellations. While inquiries are high and wait times are long, our customer service agents are doing everything they can to assist. There may also be some lag time in the display of accurate flight status at delta.com, the Fly Delta App and from Delta representatives on the phone and in airport.
We apologize to customers who are affected by this issue, and our teams are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!