Delta Air Lines (DAL) Updates on Operations; Says Systems Improving, Delays Continue
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Delta has cancelled approximately 300 flights due to a power outage impacting Delta operations systemwide. As of 10:30 a.m. ET, Delta operated 800 of its nearly 6,000 scheduled flights. While systems are improving and flights are resuming, delays and cancellations continue.
A travel waiver is in effect: http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/advisories/system-outage.html.
Customers heading to the airport should expect delays and cancellations. While inquiries are high and wait times are long, our customer service agents are doing everything they can to assist. There may also be some lag time in the display of accurate flight status at delta.com, the Fly Delta App and from Delta representatives on the phone and in airport.
We apologize to customers who are affected by this issue, and our teams are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Enters Strategic Content Services Agreement with Qatar Airways
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Makes Minority Equity Investment in JetSuite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!