Delcath Systems (DCTH) to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCTH) (the "Company"), an interventional oncology company focused on treatments for primary and metastatic liver cancers, today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The completion of the offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as the sole manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lonestar Resources US (LONE) Launches 8.75M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Commences Follow-on Ordinary Shares Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Economic Data
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!