Delcath Systems (DCTH) Prices ~$1.28M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 425,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $3.00 per share, for gross proceeds of $1,275,000. Investors will also receive 0.35 warrants to purchase an additional share of common stock at an initial exercise price of $3.00 per share, with a term of five years. The offering is expected to close on October 5, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (including any resulting from the exercise of the warrants, if any) for general corporate purposes, including, but not limited to, funding of its clinical trials, commercialization of its products, obtaining regulatory approvals, research, capital expenditures and working capital.
The shares and warrants described above are being offered by Delcath pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- McDonald's (MCD) Director Walter Massey to Retire
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!