Delcath Systems (DCTH) Announces Expansion of FOCUS Phase 3 Clinical Sites in Europe
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) announces that five clinical sites in Europe have been activated and are open for patient enrollment in the Company's FOCUS Phase 3 clinical trial for patients with hepatic dominant ocular melanoma (the FOCUS Trial). The sites are the first centers in Europe to begin enrolling patients in the FOCUS Trial. One center, Charité University Hospital in Berlin, Germany, has treated its first patient. Delcath now has 13 centers in the U.S. and Europe open for patient recruitment, and expects up to 30 centers will participate in the FOCUS Trial.
The following highly-accredited European centers are now open for patient enrollment:
- University Hospital, Graz
- Charité University Hospital, Berlin
- University Hospital, Marburg
- University Hospital, Regensburg
- University Hospital Southampton
"We are pleased to add these highly respected European cancer centers to our FOCUS Trial," said Jennifer K. Simpson, Ph.D., MSN, CRNP, President and CEO of Delcath. "This expansion allows Delcath to work with the some of Europe's top universities and institutes while providing some of Europe's leading clinicians with first-hand knowledge of our therapy, which will continue to be of great value as we expand our commercial footprint for CHEMOSAT as a treatment for ocular melanoma in Europe."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Announces FDA Approval, U.S. Launch of Medical Device to Reduce Risk of Recurrent Ischemic Stroke in Patients with PFO
- Amyris (AMRS) Announces Collaboration with Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!