Delcath Systems (DCTH) Announces Expansion of FOCUS Phase 3 Clinical Sites in Europe
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) announces that five clinical sites in Europe have been activated and are open for patient enrollment in the Company's FOCUS Phase 3 clinical trial for patients with hepatic dominant ocular melanoma (the FOCUS Trial). The sites are the first centers in Europe to begin enrolling patients in the FOCUS Trial. One center, Charité University Hospital in Berlin, Germany, has treated its first patient. Delcath now has 13 centers in the U.S. and Europe open for patient recruitment, and expects up to 30 centers will participate in the FOCUS Trial.
The following highly-accredited European centers are now open for patient enrollment:
- University Hospital, Graz
- Charité University Hospital, Berlin
- University Hospital, Marburg
- University Hospital, Regensburg
- University Hospital Southampton
"We are pleased to add these highly respected European cancer centers to our FOCUS Trial," said Jennifer K. Simpson, Ph.D., MSN, CRNP, President and CEO of Delcath. "This expansion allows Delcath to work with the some of Europe's top universities and institutes while providing some of Europe's leading clinicians with first-hand knowledge of our therapy, which will continue to be of great value as we expand our commercial footprint for CHEMOSAT as a treatment for ocular melanoma in Europe."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Acxiom's (ACXM) LiveRamp Closes Arbor and Circulate ACquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!