Deere & Co. (DE) Reports Sept. Retail Sales and Dealer Inventories
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) reported September retail sales and dealer inventories. U.S. and Canada industry combines were down 27%.
The PDF file is below.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Offers Update on Q4 and FY17 Guidance
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!